Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)

Who do I contact in order to remove a beehive?

To request the removal of a beehive on County property, contact the Los Angeles County Agricultural Commissioner/Weights and Measures Department at (626) 575-5471.

For removal of beehives on private residences or private property, even property located within the jurisdiction of the County, resident may have to contact a private pest control company. If there is a concern about vector-borne disease, please contact the Los Angeles County West Vector & Vector-Borne Control District at (310) 915-7370 for assistance or a referral.

  L.A. County West Vector Control District

  Bee Protection & Control

  Agricultural Commissioner/Weights & Measures
bee beehive hive Public Relations customers media press news tours volunteers newsletters logo community government flyer web design speaker