Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)

The street light in front of my house is out. I live in the City of Los Angeles. Who do I contact to get it fixed?

Street lights in the City of Los Angeles fall under the jurisdiction of the City's Bureau of Street Lighting. You may contact them at the City's toll free number by dialing 311 or through their website shown below.

  City of Los Angeles Bureau fo Street Lighting
City Street Light OSD signs striping locksmith carpentry painting procurement supplies welding