Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)

How do I request tree removal service from the city?

You may contact the City's call center via telephone by dialing 3-1-1.

  City of Los Angeles

  City of LA Dept of Public Works

  City of LA Bureau of Street Services

  City of LA Bureau of Street Services: URB
City of Los Angleles Urban Forestry Division RMD roads maintenance maintain patching potholes resurfacing resurface streets sealing pavements paving sweeping trimming trees wind storms windstorms damages repairs bridges bushes curbs gutters debris litter dirt drainage closure guardrails icy parkways mountain alleys cracks rain asphalt slurry tree planting berm homeless repaving reconstruction sidewalk carts vegetation weeds rocks boulders slide rockslide landslide mud mudslide