Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)

How does one get a copy of a final tract map?

You may get a copy of the recorded final map through our Survey Division Public Counter at:

Department of Public Works
900 S. Fremont, 4th floor
Alhambra, CA
(626) 458-5131

If a map is recently recorded and we do not have a copy, you may request a copy from:

County Recorder
12400 E. Imperial Highway
Norwalk, CA
(562) 462-2028

If you have any question regarding the processing of a final map, you may contact our Subdivision Section at (626) 458-4915.

tract map final parcel LDD regional planning subdivision land development tentative map parcel tract lot split clearance bond drainage concept bulk grading private drain transfer sewer area study LID improvement future surface mining