Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)

How to obtain a permit for a Hazardous Waste and/or an Electronic Waste recycling business.

You need to contact the California Department of Toxic Substances Control to obtain your permits. In Southern California, you may contact their Chatsworth office at (818) 717-6500 or their Cypress office at (714) 484-5300. You may also obtain additional information by visiting their website at the link provided below.

Hazardous Waste/Electronic Waste Business Permits