Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)

How do I access a website that provides the insurance forms; CA 00 01 and CG 00 01.

Contact the Contracting Section of the Contracts & Business Affairs Division at (626) 459-4057. The forms are required in connection with the contract bidding process and are usually associated with insurance certifications. The forms in question are normally provided by the insurer when they supply the necessary certification.

Insurance ASD WSD administrative ridesharing rideshare carpool telecommuting sundry ADA directives cafeteria forms grants workforce support