Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)

i would like information on replacing centerline monuments in the city of Azusa, we will be doing topo and resurfacing on Foothill Blvd. some monuments may be destroyed, what type of monument do we replace these with, do you have a Standard for this. if so please provide me with a path to it, also do you have a path to you mapping, record of survey, parcel map, tract map standards.

Thank you for using our FAQ system.

For specific info on survey monuments to be used with in the City of Azusa, please contact the City's public works department at (626) 812-5254.

For general information regarding survey data, you can contact our Survey Division at (626) 458-5131.

Survey LDD regional planning subdivision land development tentative map parcel tract lot split clearance bond drainage concept bulk grading private drain transfer sewer area study LID improvement future surface mining