Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)

I live in Glendora in an area located in the LA County, not Glendora City, jurisdiction. I am doing some long-term planning for some landscaping plans ideas my family is exploring. I need to discuss setbacks or any other guidelines we should be aware of. Who should I discuss this with? Or is there an online resource I can reference?

Thanks in advance for your efforts and input!

Please use the links below to access the building and safety portion of our webpage for information on codes and building requirements. For setback information please contact the Department of Regional Planning or visit their website using the links below. If you have additional questions you can contact your local permit office at (626) 574-0941. The address is 125 South Baldwin Ave, Arcadia, CA 91007.

  Building and Safety Website

  Department of Regional Planning Website
building guidelines LDD regional planning subdivision land development tentative map parcel tract lot split clearance bond drainage concept bulk grading private drain transfer sewer area study LID improvement future surface mining