Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)

Subject: Standard title sheet

Where can I find a standard title sheet for a project in the County of Los Angeles?
That would include for example General Notes, and where they are to be located on a title sheet. This request is for a Pedestrian Bridge project.

Please use the links below to access our standard Border Sheets and General Notes for Road Plans. If you have additional questions please contact our Land Development Division Road and Grading Section at (626) 458-4921. Thanks.

  Border Sheets
general notes LDD regional planning subdivision land development tentative map parcel tract lot split clearance bond drainage concept bulk grading private drain transfer sewer area study LID improvement future surface mining