Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)

We are preparing a final parcel map in the City of Arcadia.
Does the County do the plan checking?
If so, what are the fees and do you have an application
for filing the map?

Thank you for using our FAQ system.

LA County Department of Public Works does check final maps for the City of Arcadia. Please contact our Land Development Division at (626) 458-4921 for additional information regarding applications and fees.

final map LDD regional planning subdivision land development tentative map parcel tract lot split clearance bond drainage concept bulk grading private drain transfer sewer area study LID improvement future surface mining