Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)

Where can I report a pothole or potholes?

We provide services to the unincorporated areas of Los Angeles County. You may report potholes in these unincorporated areas directly to us and we will have our appropriate Road Maintenance facility crew take care of the pothole(s).

To do this, you may call our Road Maintenance Division at (626) 458-3981 or visit our Report a Problem section at The first link in that section will take you to an online form where you can report the location of the pothole.

  Contact Us - Report a Problem

  Pothole Request
pothole, potholes RMD roads maintenance maintain patching potholes resurfacing resurface streets sealing pavements paving sweeping trimming trees wind storms windstorms damages repairs bridges bushes curbs gutters debris litter dirt drainage closure guardrails icy parkways mountain alleys cracks rain asphalt slurry tree planting berm homeless encampment repaving reconstruction sidewalk carts vegetation weeds rocks boulders slide rockslide landslide mud mudslide sweep swept