Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)

- Is the Department of public works under contract with Network Piping Monitoring Systems company?
- Does the Department of Public Works or EPA requires/Mandates the installation of a "Kane MP GI-678 Tamper Proof Grease/Solvent Detector Devise" or any other monitoring divises?

No. The County of Los Angeles is not requiring any monitoring device. Also, the City of Los Angeles does not require the device. The County DOES NOT have a contract with Network Piping Monitoring Systems. For further information you can go to our webpage at

Should you have any further questions you can call the County of Los Angeles Dept of Public Works Industrial Waste Unit at 626-458-3517. For food service establishments in City of Los Angeles you can call the Bureau of Sanitation at 323-342-6200.

Network Piping Monitoring Systems