Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)

We are developing a 5 lot subdivision in Canoga Park. One of the conditions of this development requires coordination with LA County DPW with regards to any discharge into Browns Creek Channel. Please let me know the proper contact person and information that would be able to help clear this condition with LA City. Thank you,

Please contact our Land Development Division Permit Section at (626) 458-3129 to obtain a connection permit for any proposed discharges into an existing LA County Flood Control District Facility.

Connection Permit LDD regional planning subdivision land development tentative map parcel tract lot split clearance bond drainage concept bulk grading private drain transfer sewer area study LID improvement future surface mining