Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)

If a property-owner in wanted to sell off/sub-divide a part of the lot on which his/her own house stands, what procedures would have to be followed?

Please use the link below and fill out an application for a parcel map number for 2 lots. Once you have completed the application please contact the Department of Regional Planning Land Division at (213) 974-6433 to discuss the subdivision of your property.

  Parcel Map Application

  Department of Regional Planning Website
subdivide LDD regional planning subdivision land development tentative map parcel tract lot split clearance bond drainage concept bulk grading private drain transfer sewer area study LID improvement future surface mining