Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)

Do "Water Standby" direct assessments apply to developed as well as undeveloped properties?

Water standby charges apply to all parcels within the district boundaries, whether developed or not. The California State Water Code does, however, provide an exemption to those persons who obtain substantially all of their water for the contiguous parcels they occupy from rainfall, springs, streams, lakes, rivers or wells, and their primary economic activity on the land is the commercial extraction or processing of minerals.

water ASD WSD administrative ridesharing rideshare carpool telecommuting sundry ADA directives cafeteria forms grants workforce support