Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)

I need to acquire a copy of the county's hillside ordinance for a single-family residential project in Los Angeles county.

Please contact Regional Planning Department at (213) 974-6438 for Hillside ordinance question.

There are also related information on Planning web site at

  Regional Planning Department
hillside ordinance Regional Planning LDD regional planning subdivision land development tentative map parcel tract lot split clearance bond drainage concept bulk grading private drain transfer sewer area study LID improvement future surface mining