Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)

What types of materials other than paper can County departments recycle?

The County Departmental Recycling Program website shows the various ways County departments can recycle paper, beverage containers, batteries, toner cartridges, electronics, and hazardous material. Other office supplies can be made available for use by other County agencies by posting on the County Surplus Program. Each County department is responsible for setting up service contracts with County-approved vendors to collect recycled materials. Departments may contact the Countywide Recycling Coordinator at for further assistance.

  County Surplus Program

  County Departmental Recycling Program