Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)

Who should I report malfunctioning traffic signal problems to?

It is generally best to report traffic signal problems directly to the jurisdiction in which the traffic signal is in. The County of Los Angeles Department of Public Works operates and maintains traffic signals within the unincorporated County areas as well as approximately 20 cities that contract to the County for this service. Reports of malfunctioning traffic signals that are operated and maintained by the County should be called into our 24/7 Dispatch Center at 800-675-HELP (4357). This will ensure a timely response. Reports made through this web site will not be noted until the next working day therefore malfunctions should not be reported though this web site.

signal OSD signs striping locksmith carpentry painting procurement supplies welding