Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)

I am trying to obtain a performance bond in order to get a contract with the County of Los Angeles. Can you please give me information on what the requirements are for a performance bond or where I can find the requirements?

Thank you.

Sheila Claiborne

You may find additional information regarding performance bonds at the following website under "All LDD forms and publications":

  Land Development Forms and Publications
bond LDD regional planning subdivision land development tentative map parcel tract lot split clearance bond drainage concept bulk grading private drain transfer sewer area study LID improvement future surface mining