Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)

Who would I report a broken gate around a channel to?

You may contact the nearest Flood Maintenance Yard at the following numbers: East Yard in Irwindale @ (626)445-7630, South Yard in South Gate @ (562) 861-0316, or the West Yard in Sun Valley @ (818) 896-0594. If the channel is maintained by the Los Angeles County Department of Public Works, a crew will be dispatched as soon as possible.