Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)

There is a spill draining into a catch basin or channel. Who should I notify?

If you believe this is a hazardous material, please call (800)675-4357(HELP) or (888)CLEAN-LA immediately. You may contact the nearest Flood Maintenance Yard between 7:00 a.m. and 3:30 p.m., Monday through Friday at the following numbers: East Yard in Irwindale @ (626)445-7630, South Yard in South Gate @ (562) 861-0316, or the West Yard in Sun Valley @ (818) 896-0594. If the catch basin or channel is maintained by the Los Angeles County Department of Public Works, a crew will be dispatched as soon as possible.