Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)

I would like to install a utility line under, over, across, or along a County Flood Control facility. What do I do?

You will have to fill out a permit application and submit four sets of plans with two sets of supporting engineering calculations to our main permit office on the 8th floor of our Headquarters building. We are at 900 South Fremont Avenue in the City of Alhambra.

  Flood Permit Application