Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)

What do I need to submit to obtain a permit for the construction of a sewer main?

Five sets of approved and signed plans must be submitted to our main permit office located on the 8th floor of our Headquarters building. Our office is at 900 South Fremont Avenue in the City of Alhambra. You will also have to fill out an application form. We must review the plans to determine the fee amount for plan checking and inspection.

  Construction Permit Offices