Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)

Where do I get the hydrology for a storm drain system constructed by the county?

You may start with the Master Drainage Plan located at our Right of Way counter on the 10th Floor of our Headquarters Building. Additional hydrology information about County maintained flood control facilities can then be obtained from our Design Division located on the 6th Floor. Our Headquarters Building is located at 900 South Fremont Avenue in the City of Alhambra.