Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)

How do I get permission to modify a County storm drain or catch basin?

Please review the County Guidelines and fill out an flood permit application form. The application form and guidelines are available on this web site. Submit the application and four sets of plans to our Permit Office along with two sets of supporting calculations following the criteria specified in the guidelines. Our Permit Office is located at 900 South Fremont Avenue, 8th Floor in the City of Alhambra.

  Applications, Forms and Useful Links