Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)

How do I apply for a permit to connect to a storm drain?

Please review the County Guidelines for Connections and fill out an application form. The application form and guidelines are available on this web site. Submit the application, the signed Water Quality Agreement form and four sets of plans to our Permit Office along with two sets of supporting calculations following the criteria specified in the guidelines. Our Permit Office is located at 900 South Fremont Avenue, 8th Floor in the City of Alhambra.

  Applications, Forms and Useful Links