Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)

May I get copies of the right-of-way maps for a County storm drain or channel?

Copies of County Flood Control right-of-way maps and easements may be obtained through our Mapping and Property Management Division located on the 10th floor of our Headquarters Building. We are at 900 South Fremont Avenue in the City of Alhambra.