Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)

What is an Encroachment Permit?

An encroachment permit is necessary if you will be using any part of the road right of way (from property line to property line) for storing materials, detouring traffic or parking equipment in the street over night. Encroachment permits are issued for temporary and long term placements. The Road Permit Application form is available on our web site. A link to that is shown below.

  Applications, Forms and Useful Links