Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)

Who do I contact to file a claim with the County?

Please call the Clerk of the Board of Supervisors at (213) 974-1440 to obtain a claim form. Their office is located at Room 383, Kenneth Hahn Hall of Administration, 500 West Temple Street, Los Angeles, CA 90012