Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)

Who do I contact about problems (odors, roaches/rodents infestation, sewer blockages, loose manhole cover, etc.) coming from the public sewer main?

If your property is located within the unincorporated Los Angeles County areas or a member Cities of the Consolidated Sewer Maintenance District (CSMD), we will be happy to come out and clean or repair the public sewer main. If you are not sure if it is a sewer main that we maintain, you can still contact us. You can make a request for assistance or report a sewer problem online or by calling (800) 675-HELP.

If you believe this is an emergency, such as sewage stoppages/spills, please call (800) 675-HELP immediately.

  List of Incorporated Cities within the CSMD