Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)

Is PEX (crosslinked polyethylene) an approved material to repipe a home?

The 2011 Los Angeles County Plumbing Code allows for the use of PEX for water supply and disstribution in residences and commercial structures. For additional information please contact your local Building and Safety District Office.

Thank you for your inquiry.