You may now request a Parcel Map or Tract Number when you're logged into EPIC-LA by clicking on "Apply" in the menu, then under "Plans" click on "All", and finally click on "Apply" next to where it says "Division of Land " Tenative Map Number". If you don't already have a log in, you need to first register for an account.

Visit California Governmental Codes (66426 and 66428) for more information on tract and parcel maps.