Los Angeles County Public Works is committed to ensuring compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990 (ADA), and does not discriminate on the basis of disability in the admission and access to its services, programs, or activities. Public Works will provide reasonable accommodations upon request to people with disabilities.
- Any person who believes they have been discriminated against should contact:
- ADA Coordinator
- Workforce Support Division
- 900 South Fremont Avenue, Alhambra, CA 91803
- Telephone: (626) 458-7901
- Email: ADAInquiries@dpw.lacounty.gov
- For the California Relay Service dial, 7-1-1.