Los Angeles County Public Works is committed to ensuring compliance with Title VI of the Civil Rights Act of 1964 and other nondiscrimination authorities, that no person shall be excluded from participation in or be denied the benefits of, or be subjected to discrimination under any program or activity on the grounds of race, color, national origin, sex, age, disability, religion, sexual orientation, or gender identity.
- Any person who believes they have been discriminated against should contact:
- Title VI Manager
- Workforce Support Division
- 900 South Fremont Avenue, Alhambra, CA 91803
- Telephone: (626) 458-7901
- Email: ADAInquiries@dpw.lacounty.gov
- For the California Relay Service dial, 7-1-1.